Thank you for your interest in helping serve children and families at Crossroads! We seek to provide the best care for our children through a solid team of volunteers.
“I didn’t grow up in a Christian home. When I became a father, I was caught without a vision for how to raise my kids Christianly. Serving in the children’s ministry at Crossroads has been an eye-opening experience—and it’s also made me a better parent.”
– Children’s Ministry Volunteer
In order to best equip our volunteers and ensure the safety of all, we have the following application process:
- You can express your interest by contacting Kim McKaughan
- You will then receive a copy our Children and Youth Ministry Handbook, which includes our Safe Church Policy, Code of Ethics, and Volunteer Application
- After you submit your application and submit to a CORI background check, you will be contacted to arrange a classroom visit and a meeting with a Children’s Ministry Leader
- Once approved, you will be placed on a volunteer team
- You will then need to attend one of our Volunteer Training sessions (offered several times throughout the year)
What can you expect from us?
- Free Sermon CDs and Audio Links for the Sundays you serve
- Fellowship and community with other volunteers and their families
- Service and training opportunities
- The JOY of knowing you are impacting the lives of children for all eternity!